Warady & Davis LLP stands in solidarity against racism, injustice and hate.
Diversity and Inclusion
For Warady & Davis LLP, diversity & inclusion are more than just words. They’re the principles guiding how we create a firm that’s the best fit for every person inside of it. Most importantly, it’s the right thing to do for the W&D family, our clients and the world as a whole.
W&D’s “mission is your success.” When we say “your,” we mean both our clients and our people. We want our team to feel appreciated and free to be who they are at work so they can be their best for you. So we’re strengthening our culture where differences are valued. Where there is a deep sense of pride, passion and belonging and a shared commitment to excellence, and social responsibility. Different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger team that delivers better results.
W&D is committed to preventing discrimination against people regardless of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and identity or expression, age, behavioral and mental health, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. To support an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas, we’ve created a Diversity & Inclusion Committee that focuses on education, empowerment and community outreach.
Following are some helpful resources in this important area.
- 11 Ways to Support Black Lives If You Can’t Go to a Protest.
- CNN partners with “Sesame Street” for Coming Together: Standing Up to Racism, a town hall for kids and families. Watch the town hall in its entirety HERE.
- Sharing News with Children (NY Times)
- Talking to Kids about Race & Racism (Parent Toolkit)
- Talking to Children After Racial Incidents (University of Pennsylvania)
- Talking with Children About Racism, Police Brutality and Protests (Aha! Parenting)
- George Floyd. Ahmaud Arbery. Breonna Taylor. What do we tell our children? (USA Today)
- 31 Children’s book to support conversation on race, racism & resistance