Warady & Davis LLP stands in solidarity against racism, injustice and hate.
Diversity and Inclusion
W&D and its firm members are saddened by the events of racism, injustice and violence across the nation. We recognize that such actions are morally wrong. W&D supports human rights, intercultural humility, respect for differences and self-awareness for the greater good of all human kind.
W&D is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment of mutual respect and acceptance free of discrimination and harassment.
Following are some helpful resources in this important area.
- 11 Ways to Support Black Lives If You Can’t Go to a Protest.
- CNN partners with “Sesame Street” for Coming Together: Standing Up to Racism, a town hall for kids and families. Watch the town hall in its entirety HERE.
- Sharing News with Children (NY Times)
- Talking to Kids about Race & Racism (Parent Toolkit)
- Talking to Children After Racial Incidents (University of Pennsylvania)
- Talking with Children About Racism, Police Brutality and Protests (Aha! Parenting)
- George Floyd. Ahmaud Arbery. Breonna Taylor. What do we tell our children? (USA Today)
- 31 Children’s book to support conversation on race, racism & resistance