We Are Here For You
All W&D firm members continue to be fully available to you. Our first priority is the protection of your health and the health of our employees and their families.
Throughout the pandemic, W&D has maintained office operations with strict CDC guidelines and a core group of essential team members working on-site. While many members of W&D’s team will continue to work remotely, starting June 29th additional W&D team members will work in the office a few days a week on a staggered shift basis.
How to Reach Your W&D Advisor
- Phone. As always, you may contact us by calling 847-267-9600. Our receptionist will be happy to assist you or you may leave a voicemail. W&D team members are automatically notified when voicemail messages are received.
- e-mail. The entire W&D team is available by email. If you are not sure of the correct email address, you may send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name so we can make sure your message reaches the correct person.
- Office document drop-off and pick-up. Document drop-off and pick-up is available at both locations.
- W&D meetings. Meetings with your W&D advisors will continue to be held via zoom video conferencing and phone. For safety reasons, on-site meetings are not available at Warady & Davis LLP offices at this time.
- In-person meetings at your location may be available on an as requested, limited basis.
We are continuing to make every effort to ensure your needs are met with the service excellence and timeliness you deserve while protecting the health and safety of all.
Federal and State Tax Filing Update
If you have already submitted your 2020 tax filing information, thank you. We will be in touch with questions and timing. If you have not yet submitted your 2020 filing year information, we strongly encourage you to do so as early as possible in 2021.
- Submit documents electronically through the W&D secure client portal available on ww.waradydavis.com under “Client Login” or click HERE. Your username is your e-mail. You will be prompted to enter your password. If you do not recall your password, click on “forgot password”. If you do not have a portal or are having difficulty accessing, please contact us at email@example.com. Continue to gather and prepare tax data based on the July 15th deadline. This will provide you with the most clarity around the options available to you. If you plan to go on extension, please also let us know as soon as possible, as all extensions must also be filed by July 15th.
- We continue to recommend that you use a mail delivery service with tracking (such as FEDEX, UPS or US Priority Mail) to send important tax documents and other communications. If you have already mailed your documents, we are continuing to monitor all mail and deliveries to ensure your information is received.
- Office document drop-off and pick-up is available.
W&D has launched a Business Owner Coronavirus Resource Center, which you can access via our website. You will find relevant tax updates and other helpful information. This content will be continuously updated to help you make decisions in this unprecedented situation.
With the economy slowing, many of you have contacted our professionals for advice on improving your cash position and protecting your cash flow, so you can maintain your current payroll. W&D advisors can offer you many proactive strategies, even under the most trying circumstances. Once again, you are not in this alone. We will continue to send you updates as this situation evolves.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and wish good health for you, your families and your communities. Please continue to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at 847-267-9600. And most importantly, be well.
WARADY & DAVIS LLP and W&D Consulting LLC
1717 Deerfield Rd, Suite 300 S, Deerfield IL, 60015