Chicago Manufacturing & Distribution Accounting, Audit & Tax Services
Manufacturing and distribution businesses in Chicago, across the US and their interests abroad have special accounting, audit and tax requirements. At Warady & Davis, we provide well executed and proactive audit & accounting procedures and tax planning. We guide you in choosing accounting methods, tax and consulting strategies to help your business grow. We know how profitable and successful manufacturers and distributors operate in the U.S. and internationally.
We understand the challenges facing your manufacturing & distribution business.
W&D’s team of CPAs are committed to helping U.S. and Chicago manufacturing and distribution businesses increase their competitiveness at home and abroad. We take into account the many complex issues you face including the world economy, trade agreements, shortage of skilled labor, increasing business costs, regulatory compliance and the expanding role of technology, to name a few.
Our team of manufacturing accounting and tax experts analyze how efficiently your business is operating financially and recommend changes to focus on long-term growth and profitability.
W&D has extensive experience in the following manufacturing & distribution industries in Chicago, the U.S. and internationally:
- Medical instruments
- Steel & metals
- Food and beverage
- Direct mail/distribution
- Metal fabrication
- Heavy construction equipment
- and many others
Our manufacturing accounting, audit and tax services include:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Preparation of company and ownership tax returns
- International, federal, multi-state and local tax planning and compliance
- Sales and use tax
- R&D Tax Credits
- IC-DISC export incentive and tax credits
- Industry specific tax regulations and methods
Our Chicago business advisory team provides assistance with the following:
- Transaction support
- Outsourced accounting
- Fraud and forensic auditing and investigations
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony
- Profitability improvement solutions
- Business succession planning and exit strategies
- Business valuations
- Mergers & acquisitions