Audit & Accounting Professionals: In-Charge / Seniors
As one of the top 25 CPA firms in the Chicago land area and a Great Lakes Regional Leader (Source: Crain’s Chicago Business and Accounting Today 2020), Warady & Davis LLP is dedicated to helping our clients & people succeed. We offer an outstanding career path, significant growth & income potential and excellent, comprehensive benefits.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our audit & accounting team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding professional environment where you will have opportunity for advancement and your talent will be respected and developed, Warady & Davis LLP is THE RIGHT CHOICE©.
You’ll interact regularly with clients, managers and partners, and enjoy challenges that expand your knowledge. With us, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge, responsibility and grow professionally at a fast rate.
W&D offers a full scope work experience – from work papers through financials to preparing the tax return. You’ll be involved in every aspect of client engagements. And, we have a diverse client base, so we keep you inspired with assignments that vary by industry sector and service area. You also have the opportunity to specialize in industries and practice areas that interest you.
Job duties include:
- Provide outstanding client service and communication
- Direct staff accountants as part of a client engagement team
- Review programs to see that assignments are accomplished within the budgeted time
- Review work papers for accuracy and completeness
- Review financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures
- Develop spreadsheet analysis (trial balance, reconciliation’s, etc.) special projects, and more
- Conduct accounting compilations and reviews
- Business tax return preparation as part of audit engagements
- BS/MAS Degree
- Public accounting firm experience a MUST
- Taxation knowledge is a must
- Minimum 3 -7+ year’s audit and tax experience
The bottom line is that at W&D, we know what’s important in life:
- Work that is satisfying & rewarding.
- Excellent, competitive compensation & benefits.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.
- People who are open & supportive.
- Surroundings that give you the freedom & opportunity to succeed.
- A chance to make a difference.
- A great team built on friendships.
- The opportunity to have your opinions heard and respected by management.
- A balance of hard work & fun. Year-round, we host parties & events that celebrate a sense of family & team spirit.
- Leading paperless office & other technology to enhance your efficiency.
- A professional development curriculum designed to continually build your technical & management skills.
- Business casual attire.
- Year-round flexible scheduling and summer Fridays.
W&D has enjoyed impressive growth over the last 70+ years and together with W&D Consulting LLC, we look forward to continued profitable expansion. As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our firm – and our clients’ – success.
We are proud to be named a “100 Best Accounting Firms to Work for” nationally by Accounting Today, a “Best Place to Work for Millennials” in America by Best Companies and The Center for Generational Kinetics, and a “Best Place to Work in Illinois” by The Daily Herald. Together we create an exceptional, cohesive team of people who are passionate about what we do and are committed to our clients’ success and to each other.