Accounting and Audit Professional – In-Charge/Seniors and Supervisors
As one of the top 25 CPA firms in the Chicagoland area, Warady & Davis LLP is dedicated to helping our clients & people succeed. We offer an outstanding career path, significant growth & income potential and excellent, comprehensive benefits.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our fast growing team. Knowledge of the real estate and/or not-for-profit industries and taxation experience is a plus. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding professional environment where you will have opportunity for advancement and your talent will be respected and developed, Warady & Davis LLP is THE RIGHT CHOICE©.
You’ll interact regularly with clients, managers and partners, and enjoy challenges that expand your knowledge. With us, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge, responsibility and grow professionally at a fast rate.
W&D offers a full scope work experience – from workpapers through financials to preparing the tax return. You’ll be involved in every aspect of client engagements. And, we have a diverse client base, so we keep you inspired with assignments that vary by industry sector and service area. You also have the opportunity to specialize in industries and practice areas that interest you – including not-for-profit and real estate.
Job duties include:
- Provide outstanding client service and communication
- Direct staff accountants as part of a client engagement team
- Review programs to see that assignments are accomplished within the budgeted time
- Review work papers for accuracy and completeness
- Review financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures
- Develop spreadsheet analysis (trial balance, reconciliation’s, etc.) special projects, and more
- Conduct accounting compilations and reviews
- Business tax return preparation as part of audit engagements
- BS/MAS Degree
- Public accounting firm experience a MUST
- Knowledge of the real estate and/or not-for-profit industries is a plus
- Taxation knowledge is a must
- Minimum 3 -7+ year’s audit and tax experience
The bottom line is that at W&D, we know what’s important in life:
- Work that is satisfying & rewarding.
- Outstanding, competitive compensation & benefits.
- People who are open & supportive.
- Surroundings that give you the freedom & opportunity to succeed.
- A chance to make a difference.
- A great team built on friendships.
- The opportunity to have your opinions heard and respected by management.
- A balance of hard work & fun. Year-round, we host parties & events that celebrate a sense of family & team spirit.
- Leading paperless office & other technology to enhance your efficiency.
- A professional development curriculum designed to continually build your technical & management skills.
- Business casual attire.
W&D has enjoyed impressive growth over the last 66+ years and together with W&D Consulting LLC, we look forward to continued profitable expansion. As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our firm – and our clients’ – success.