Warady & Davis LLP, a top 25 Chicago Area CPA firm and Great Lakes Regional Leader (Source: Crain’s Chicago Business and Accounting Today 2020), is seeking an experienced, full-charge bookkeeper to join our growing professional team serving a variety of business clients. Client responsibilities include bank reconciliations, annual and quarterly payroll tax return filings, adjusted trial balances, monthly financial statements, tax return preparation and more. Tax preparation experience and knowledge of stock and investment portfolio accounting a strong plus.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of bookkeeping (A/P, A/R, general ledger, reconciliations, payroll)
- In-depth Knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 3+ years of bookkeeping /accounting experience for a public accounting firm
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a deadline sensitive environment
- Positive, team player attitude
The bottom line is that at W&D, we know what’s important in life:
- Work that is satisfying & rewarding.
- Excellent, competitive compensation & benefits.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.
- People who are open & supportive.
- Surroundings that give you the freedom & opportunity to succeed.
- A chance to make a difference.
- A great team built on friendships.
- The opportunity to have your opinions heard and respected by management.
- A balance of hard work & fun. Year-round, we host parties & events that celebrate a sense of family & team spirit.
- Leading paperless office & other technology to enhance your efficiency.
- A professional development curriculum designed to continually build your technical & management skills.
- Business casual attire.
- Year-round flexible scheduling and summer Fridays.
W&D has enjoyed impressive growth over the last 70+ years and together with W&D Consulting LLC, we look forward to continued profitable expansion. As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our firm – and our clients’ – success.