Tax Professionals – In-Charge / Seniors & Supervisors
As one of the top 25 CPA firms in the Chicago area, Warady & Davis LLP is dedicated to helping our clients & people succeed. We offer an outstanding career path, significant growth & income potential and excellent, comprehensive benefits.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our fast growing team. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding professional environment where you will have opportunity for advancement and your talent will be respected and developed, Warady & Davis LLP is THE RIGHT CHOICE©:
You’ll interact regularly with clients, managers and partners, and enjoy challenges that expand your knowledge. With us, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge and grow professionally at a fast rate.
Job duties include:
- Preparation of complex individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns on a timely and efficient basis.
- Research tax issues and filing requirements.
- Perform complete and efficient reviews of individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns.
- Exhibits an understanding of clients’ business objectives and performs tax research to assist in tax structuring and modeling.
- Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
- Exhibits a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
- Develop professional relationship with client.
- BS, MSA or MST in Accounting or Taxation
- Minimum 4 years public accounting firm experience
- Strong communication, tax research and writing skills
The bottom line is that at W&D, we know what’s important in life:
- Work that is satisfying & rewarding.
- Outstanding, competitive compensation & benefits.
- People who are open & supportive.
- Surroundings that give you the freedom & opportunity to succeed.
- A chance to make a difference.
- A great team built on friendships.
- The opportunity to have your opinions heard and respected by management.
- A balance of hard work & fun. Year-round, we host parties & events that celebrate a sense of family & team spirit.
- Leading paperless office & other technology to enhance your efficiency.
- A professional development curriculum designed to continually build your technical & management skills.
- Business casual attire.
W&D has enjoyed impressive growth over the last 66+ years and together with W&D Consulting LLC, we look forward to continued profitable expansion. As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our firm – and our clients’ – success.