Tax Professionals – In-Charge / Seniors & Supervisors
As one of the top 25 CPA firms in the Chicagoland area and a Great lake Regional Leader (Source: Crains Chicago Business and Accounting Today 2018), Warady & Davis LLP is dedicated to helping our clients & people succeed. We offer an outstanding career path, significant growth & income potential and excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Warady & Davis LLP is proud to be named a “100 Best Accounting Firms to Work for” nationally by Accounting Today, a “Best Place to Work for Millennials” in America by Best Companies and The Center for Generational Kinetics, and a “Best Place to Work in Illinois” by The Daily Herald. Together we create an exceptional, cohesive team of people who are passionate about what we do and are committed to our clients’ success and to each other.
We are seeking experienced professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding professional environment where you will have opportunity for advancement and your talent will be respected and developed, Warady & Davis LLP is THE RIGHT CHOICE©.
You’ll interact regularly with clients, managers and partners, and enjoy challenges that expand your knowledge. With us, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge and grow professionally at a fast rate.
Job duties include:
- Preparation of complex individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns on a timely and efficient basis.
- Research tax issues and filing requirements.
- Perform complete and efficient reviews of individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns.
- Exhibits an understanding of clients’ business objectives and performs tax research to assist in tax structuring and modeling.
- Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
- Exhibits a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
- Develop professional relationship with client.
- BS, MSA or MST in Accounting or Taxation
- Minimum 4 years public accounting firm experience
- Strong communication, tax research and writing skills
The bottom line is that at W&D, we know what’s important in life:
- Work that is satisfying & rewarding.
- Outstanding, competitive compensation & benefits.
- People who are open & supportive.
- Surroundings that give you the freedom & opportunity to succeed.
- A chance to make a difference.
- A great team built on friendships.
- The opportunity to have your opinions heard and respected by management.
- A balance of hard work & fun. Year-round, we host parties & events that celebrate a sense of family & team spirit.
- Leading paperless office & other technology to enhance your efficiency.
- A professional development curriculum designed to continually build your technical & management skills.
- Business casual attire.
W&D has enjoyed impressive growth over the last 66+ years and together with W&D Consulting LLC, we look forward to continued profitable expansion. As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our firm – and our clients’ – success.