As one of the top 25 CPA firms in the Chicagoland area and a Great lake Regional Leader (Source: Crains Chicago Business and Accounting Today 2018), Warady & Davis LLP is dedicated to helping our clients & people succeed. We offer an outstanding career path, significant growth & income potential and excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Warady & Davis LLP is proud to be named a “100 Best Accounting Firms to Work for” nationally by Accounting Today, a “Best Place to Work for Millennials” in America by Best Companies and The Center for Generational Kinetics, and a “Best Place to Work in Illinois” by The Daily Herald. Together we create an exceptional, cohesive team of people who are passionate about what we do and are committed to our clients’ success and to each other.
We are seeking an entry level tax staff accountant to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding professional environment where you will have opportunity for advancement and your talent will be respected and developed, Warady & Davis LLP is THE RIGHT CHOICE©.
You’ll interact regularly with clients, managers and partners, and enjoy challenges that expand your knowledge. With us, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge and grow professionally at a fast rate.
- Understand the purpose of accounting procedures based on level of service provided.
- Prepare workpapers that are informative, indexed, cross-referenced and can easily be understood and explained.
- Gain proficiency in the use of various accounting and tax software programs.
- Gain proficiency in the preparation of various tax returns (individual, corporate, partnership, trust, not-for-profit, etc.).
- IRS and other correspondence.
- Exhibit an understanding of clients’ business objectives and perform basic tax research.
- Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
- Exhibit a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
- Develop professional relationships with clients.
- BS, MSA or MST in Accounting or Taxation – December, 2018 graduates are welcome to apply
- Have Met 150 credit hour requirement needed to sit for CPA exam
- Prior public accounting internship a plus
- Strong communication, tax research and writing skills
As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our clients – and our firm’s’ – success.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org