International Tax Consulting and Compliance Services
Together with our international affiliates, Warady & Davis LLP assists clients with coordinating tax planning and compliance services both in the United States and abroad. We can help you address a wide range of international tax matters including U.S. operations of foreign owned corporations, U.S. businesses owned by non-U.S. citizens, foreign investor interests, overseas operations of U.S. companies and more.
Our team provides international tax planning, consulting and compliance services in the following areas:
For businesses & corporate entities
- Optimization of structures for foreign investment and business operations in the U.S.
- Structuring for acquisition, operation and disposition of U.S. real estate
- Controlled foreign corporation issues
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISCs)*
* Through our affiliates
For individuals & trusts
- U.S. executives working and residing overseas
- Foreign executives working and residing in the U.S.
- Tax issues for non-citizens immigrating to the U.S.
- Tax issues for individuals considering expatriation from the U.S.
- Gift, trust and estate considerations for non-citizens with U.S. based assets
- U.S. beneficiaries of foreign trusts
- Income tax treaties and totalization agreements
- Foreign tax credits
- Subpart F and other anti-avoidance rules
- Tax aspects of foreign currency exchange
- Matters related to payments of U.S. source income to foreign persons
- IRS voluntary disclosures for U.S. persons with undisclosed foreign income and financial accounts
- Tax controversy, Competent Authority and other IRS matters