For more than 30 years, Brian has provided a variety of audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to a diversified client base, which includes privately held manufacturing, distribution, mail-order, construction and service organizations. He has in-depth knowledge of the distribution and manufacturing industries.
As an Audit and Accounting client service Partner, Brian manages the delivery of all financial and consulting services to his clients. He acts as part of a business owners’ management team and offers expertise in accounting and consulting related engagements, including operational reviews, mergers and acquisitions, acquisition and disposition due diligence, tax structuring, strategic business and succession planning. Brian also performs audits of pension and profit sharing plans.
Brian enjoys forming hands-on, advisor relationships and believes the best way to serve clients is to fully understand their business and the market(s) in which they operate. Brian acts as engagement Partner for many of the firm’s largest clients. In this capacity he has been involved in numerous, significant acquisitions, dispositions and consulting engagements.
Brian achieves the highest level of audit credibility through his expertise in complex business accounting information. Brian also represents several banking interests performing field audits of institutions’ commercial customers. In addition, Brian facilitates client estate and succession planning which has resulted in significant tax savings.
Areas of Specialization
- Assurance, accounting systems, operational processes and internal controls
- Analysis of profit centers & recommendations
- Inventory Issues
- Business financing assistance
- Strategic business planning
- Institutional due diligence and loan audits
- Cost accounting & business/product line analysis
- Financial and management report design & utilization
- Mergers, acquisitions and dispositions – corporate & personal level
- Operational reviews
- Tax structuring and planning
- Troubled company consulting
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- MSI Global Alliance
- Community Involvement
- Leukemia Research Foundation
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy, University of Illinois – Chicago
- C.P.A. license in the state of Illinois
“Today’s business and investment environment requires financial and tax advisors to understand the challenges faced by our clients in order to achieve their financial goals. We provide support to overcome obstacles and promote success with expertise and above all, passion.”