Since merging his firm with Warady & Davis LLP in 2005, Jeremiah (Jerry) has used his more than 40 years of solid corporate, partnership and individual audit, accounting and tax knowledge, general business acumen and specialized real estate expertise to serve as a trusted adviser to his diverse client base, which includes real estate, construction, employee benefit plans, professional services, manufacturing, wholesale and other clients. His many years of experience, coupled with his technical expertise and vast resources both inside and outside the firm, enable Jerry to guide a wide range of small to mid-size clients not only in their day-to-day operations, but also as they expand their businesses, streamline operations or plan their exit strategies.
Areas of Specialization
In addition to running his own practice for 27 years, Jerry specializes in serving the audit, accounting and tax needs of closely-held corporations, owners and high-net worth individuals including tax planning and preparation and consulting. He has specialized expertise in the areas of employee benefit plans (ERISA), real estate and construction.
His consulting activities include mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, estate planning, overall tax planning, benefit planning, buy/sell agreements, analysis and control of costs and gross profits, budgeting, short and long range strategic planning, as well as general business and tax consulting services.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Committee on Management of an Accounting Practice
- MSI Global Alliance
Community and Business Involvement
- Former Member of the Board of Trustees of Temple Bnai Torah
- Served on the Governing Commission for The Hillels of Illinois
- Former Treasurer of The Highland Park High School Giants Club
Former Treasurer of The Elms Swim & Tennis Club
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Miami University
- P.A. license in the states of Illinois and Wisconsin