David Faje is a Manager in Warady & Davis LLP’s Tax practice. For more than 25 years, David has managed tax engagements, examinations, and performed high-level research and tax planning. He is a specialist in tax compliance, planning and related issues for service companies, not-for-profit organizations and high net-worth individuals.
Prior to joining Warady & Davis LLP, David was a Director-Tax with McGladrey LLP, a Senior Manager-Tax with American Express Tax and Business Services, Inc. and, a Senior Manager-Tax with Altschuler, Melvoin, and Glasser LLP.
In addition to presenting to Audit Committees, some of David’s speaking activities include: The Lake County Estate Planning Council, Chicago-Kent College of Law’s Annual Conference on Not-for-Profit Organizations, Illinois CPA Society’s Nonprofit Special Interest Group, Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and the CPAs for the Public Interest. He has also written tax articles on a variety of topics.
- Masters of Science in Taxation from DePaul University at Chicago
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting from Northern Illinois University
- C.P.A. license in the State of Illinois
Professional & Civic Affiliations:
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society