Alvin I. Siegel is a Partner in the certified public accounting and consulting firm of Warady & Davis LLP. In this capacity, he directs and manages accounting, tax and consulting services for his clients.
With 50+ years of experience, Mr. Siegel has in-depth expertise primarily in representation of closely-held operating businesses and professional practices including health care practitioners, attorneys, insurance agencies, motor carriers and similar businesses. He also has expertise with general contractors, manufacturers, distributors, not-for-profit companies, personal holding companies and in real estate. In addition, Mr. Siegel’s clients include high net worth individuals.
Former positions included:
- Owner & President in the certified public accounting firm of Alvin I. Siegel & Associates, Ltd.
- Accounting and Audit Partner with Strauss, Snider, Siegel & White
- Staff auditor and tax senior with George L. Weisbard & Co. in Chicago, Illinois
Areas of Specialization
Al’s areas of technical expertise include tax planning and consulting to owners of closely held businesses and high net worth individuals. He has also worked extensively in Internal Revenue Service examinations and negotiations as well as state examinations.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- MSI Global Alliance
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Roosevelt University
- C.P.A. license in the state of Illinois
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”