Construction Accounting, Audit, Tax and Consulting Services
In the construction industry, competition is fierce, business is cyclical; receivables are often high and cash flow tight. As a result, construction companies need a solid financial foundation to keep them profitable and growing. Since our formation in 1949, Warady & Davis LLP’s Chicago construction accounting, audit, tax and consulting team has helped contractors, real estate developers, builders and subcontractors face industry challenges and achieve goals and objectives.
We have extensive experience working with a wide range of construction companies including general and commercial construction contractors, engineering and architecture firms, heavy and highway contractors, developers, subcontractors and suppliers, and homebuilders.
Warady & Davis’ Chicago Construction Services team is active in many related industry organizations including: American Subcontractor Association (ASA), Builders Association of Greater Chicago (BAGC), Chicago Building Congress (CBC), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA).
Warady & Davis serves the following segments of the construction industry
- Shopping centers
- Heavy & highway
- General contractors
Our team of Chicago construction industry experts provides the following:
- Preparation of audit, review or compiled financial statements
- Preparation of company and ownership tax returns
- Year-end company and ownership federal, state and local tax planning
- Multi-state tax consulting and return preparation
- Sales and use tax
- International taxation
- Special industry tax regulations and credits
- Assistance with bonding and surety issues
- Cash flow projections and analysis of internal control and reporting
- Job costing systems and job profitability planning
- Business succession and estate planning
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Cost segregation studies and related services
- IRS examination assistance & representation