For over 35 years, Gary has provided audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to a wide variety of industries, including real estate, manufacturing, hospitality, construction, distribution and numerous service industries.
As Managing Partner, he leads strategic initiatives across the firm including focusing on implementing, monitoring, and modifying the firm’s strategic plan; provides strategic oversight on firm wide initiatives, the delivery of the highest level of service excellence to clients and the successful administration of the W&D practice.
Areas of Specialization
Estate, succession and family tax planning; overall tax planning for individuals and their closely-held corporations; entity formation, benefit planning, buy/sell agreements, analysis and control of costs and gross profits, budgeting, short and long range strategic planning, as well as general business and tax consulting services.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- MSI Global Alliance
- Board of Directors for the Foundation for Jackson Park Hospital
- Serves on Numerous Committees Related to Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Licensed CPA in the State of Illinois
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”