Henry Nutkevitch has more than 25 years of public accounting experience. Henry prides himself on his corporate, partnership and individual client relationships.
Originally from Montreal, Canada, he received a Bachelor of Commerce from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec and went on to obtain a graduate diploma in public accountancy from McGill University. He subsequently moved to Chicago in 1996.
Areas of Specialization
Henry’s experience includes planning, performing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations for a wide range of clients including professional and electrical services, manufacturers and wholesalers. As part of these services, Henry prepares corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns in multiple jurisdictions throughout the U.S.
His many years of experience, coupled with his technical expertise, enable Henry to guide a wide range of closely-held business clients not only in their day-to-day operations, but also as they expand and streamline operations, plan for future generations of ownership and their own exit strategies.
His consulting activities include mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, entity formation, benefit planning, analysis and control of costs and gross profits, budgeting, short and long range strategic planning, as well as general business and tax consulting services.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
Community & Business Involvement:
- Board of Directors, Jewish Reconstructionist Congregation – Past Treasurer
- In his spare time, Henry enjoys playing ice hockey
- Bachelor of Commerce, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy. McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Licensed CPA in the State of Illinois
- Chartered Professional Accountant in Canada, Inactive status