For over 30 years, Rick has provided audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to a wide variety of industries, including real estate, construction, manufacturing, finance, not-for-profit and numerous service industries.
As Co-Managing Partner and a member of the Executive Committee, Rick leads strategic initiatives across the firm including focusing on implementing, monitoring, and modifying the firm’s strategic plan. In addition, he is responsible for W&D’s growth strategies including determining how to best position existing and new services offered by the firm.
He is the immediate past Chairman of the Illinois CPA Society’s Ethics Committee. As part of the AICPA’s Peer Review program, Rick has conducted many reviews of other certified public accounting firms.
Areas of Specialization
Mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, estate planning, overall tax planning, benefit planning, buy/sell agreements, analysis and control of costs and gross profits, budgeting, short and long range strategic planning, as well as general business and tax consulting services.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- MSI Global Alliance
- Real Estate Investment Association
- Illinois CPA Society – Ethics Committee – Immediate former Chairman
- The Standard Club of Chicago – Treasurer
- Board of Directors of Camp Independence
- Board of Directors of Deerfield Bannockburn Riverwoods Chamber of Commerce, former President
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Northern Illinois University
- Licensed CPA in the State of Illinois
“The way you live your life is truly the way you will be remembered; how do you want to be remembered?”