Seth is a Director in Warady & Davis LLP’s Audit and Accounting practice. He has more than fifteen years experience serving clients in the areas of professional services, construction, real estate, manufacturing and distribution and a wide range of other types of privately-held businesses, family-owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
Seth also assists in litigation and forensic investigations including calculation and analysis of damages in patent infringement, loan defaults, contracts and other commercial matters. Seth has experience in divorce arbitration/litigation matters.
Prior to his current role, Seth served as a staff accountant for Steinberger & Silverman & Co., LLP, a certified public accounting firm which merged with Warady & Davis.
Areas of Specialization
- Preparation of complex tax returns including many multi-state, corporate, partnership, individual and trust returns.
- Serve as team leader on audit, review, and compilation engagements working on most difficult parts of job, and reviewing staff’’s workpapers primarily in the manufacturing, construction and real estate industries.
- Work directly with interns and new staff to train and teach them preparation of year-end workpapers, financial statements and tax returns.
- Serve as lead of team on agreed-upon-procedures engagements for banks and due diligence/financial forecasts for manufacturing and real estate clients.
- Assisted on a fraud case for a real estate client that resulted in a guilty plea, as well as assists on numerous litigation and forensic investigations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Northeastern Illinois University
Professional & Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- MSI Legal & Accounting Network Worldwide