Chicago Business Valuation Services
With an accurate valuation, business owners are more able to plan for the future, negotiate during a merger or acquisition and have easier access to investors, among other key considerations.
Our Chicago Business Valuation team has nationally recognized accreditations and keeps current with current economic and industry trends, theories and techniques that generate insightful analyses.
How we approach the valuation process
- Care. Our analyses are prepared under the assumption that there will be scrutiny; accordingly, care is taken to maintain and document the data supporting our work.
- Credentials. Our professionals have nationally recognized accreditations and keep current with current economic and industry trends, theories and techniques that generate insightful analyses.
- Quality. With our reputation and unbiased point-of-view, you can expect objective, reliable and high quality work.
- Communication. We communicate with the client and other professionals to avoid surprises and proactively move the project to completion in a timely manner.
- Business Advisor Relationship. We devote time to understand your business, the environment in which you operate and the risks facing your enterprise. We have diversified industry knowledge, practical business insight and years of experience in advising and executing strategies for clients.
- Resources. W&D Consulting is affiliated with Warady & Davis LLP, a top 25 Chicago certified public accounting and consulting firm with a 67+ year history of excellence. Our combined breadth and depth of resources enable us to assemble an appropriate service team in a responsive manner to facilitate clients’ specific objectives.
- Cost Effective Fees. We consider it our responsibility to coordinate an efficient process that generates fee cost savings to our clients while maintaining a high level of service and quality.
A Chicago business valuation firm with diverse areas of experience
W&D Consulting assists business owners, investors and professional advisors such as CPAs, attorneys, and financial planning consultants in value determination for the following areas:
- Sales, mergers & acquisitions
- Estate & gift valuations
- Succession planning
- Economic damages
- Shareholder disputes
- Buy/sell agreements
- Fair value measurements
- Valuation of shares and options
- S Corp election (C Corp to S Corp)
- Asset allocation
- Goodwill impairment
- Matrimonial litigation
- Real estate property “Estimates of Value”
- Expert witness testimony
- Valuation mediation
- Partnership admissions & dissolutions
- Family wealth transition
- Litigation support
Valuations range from small companies to businesses with annual sales of over $500,000,000 in the following industries:
- Real estate
- Professional practices
- Family Limited Partnerships/LLCs
- Preferred Limited Partnerships/LLCs
Credentials & memberships
Dedicated W&D professionals have met the rigorous professional standards to earn recognition as Accredited Valuation Analysts, Certified Public Accountants and Certified Forensic Examiners and are current members of:
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- The Business Valuation Association (BVA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Greater North Shore Estate & Financial Planning Council
Partner with us to understand the value of your business. Contact us to get started — 847-267-9600.